Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snowing @ Pavillion!!!

its really snowing at pavillion! yeay!!! me so happy x0x0 heart mummy for bringing me there!!!
we reach there around 7 :57 pm, mummy wanted me to catch the snowing time from 8-8:30 ,they did countdown for the snow like 10,9,8,7,6...2,1 and its really snowing!! you should see how my face turn so damn jakun seeing this..i am soo excited , trying to reach one of the foam bubble but too bad the giant unlce infront of me been blocking all the foam to come to me bebeh! lucky i have energetic nanny who excited more than i do hahahahha...

anyway, its day 7 without papa :( , he went to suluk and mummy did alot of activies with me so i didnt get bored with her hehehehhe... love mummy muaxxxx x0x0 :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

like.live.love © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by mummy inas