Thursday, July 23, 2009

cosmo world , times square

yeay!! the bestest day in my life!! i`ve been so damn jakun seeing all the big giant flowers all around me, not only that! i went for a 'tut tut' ride..yeay me!!!!
i love you mummy!!!! :D , after a long 2 weeks busy day, mummy finally take a leave from office and spend a day with me!! yeay! we were there from 11 am till 3:30 , its fun eventhou i can see mummy and papa keep on yawning like zillions time...hehehhehe , owh owh the admission fees was quite expensive like rm38 perperson but again , mine was FREE , they took a count on my height and of i did not pass the kangaroo steel..yeay!!! free me hehehehhehe :D


me inside the car waiting for papa to drive me to time square woooootttt!!

me outside the theme park

me with mummy!!!

look at my face!! i am sooo jakunnnn :P

again my jakun face...hehehhehe :P


this is dangerous ok!

love muax muaxxxx

wait mummy, let me do my peace first!!

mummy said this is good for my brain development , ya rite!! :P

hi mariam:P

halaweh toy house! i`m lovin it :)

love the abstract!!
halo halo, i need two pizza hut for my fat mummy and papa now please !!
mummy, please dont get mad , papa are the one who teach me how to do these okey!!

i uu, u love me,we r epi family..lalalalal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

like.live.love © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by mummy inas