Tuesday, July 21, 2009

lupe pasword

oh well oh well..mummy lupe password inas boleh?? apelah mummy nih, otak dah penuh ingat sume jenis emails password...huhuhuhuh

inas miss to update all my journey tau!!! b0o0o0o0 to mummy inas!!
lets start with kak iman wedding :) , whos kak iman? i personally not so close with her :D but papa was a good friend of ust.mahfuz , owh owh didnt i look cute with that baju kurung?? its like mummy kindda have to buy for me coz i cant fit any of the old baju kurungs anymore :( , hah! poor mummy!! hehehehhe

me on the way to the ceremony, stop by @ bank islam as papa need to bank in some cash and mummy is so eager to her new lens 17-35 2.8 , as usual..i AM always will be the first to be mummy experiment subject ( duh!!)


me like mummy new iphone..its like cool that i can just touch everywhere i like...hah make mummy angry with me again!! :D


mummy cut my face!!! darn!! still i do look good though :P


mum, did you purposely make my feet look longer or is it for real ???


guess who will be the junior for thephotolicious photographer?? ME!!!! yeayyyyyy .. i am soo talented and i knew it! :D


no worry, mummy found the password finally and i will update more picas of me after this k!!

muaxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

like.live.love © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by mummy inas